Grant NelsonGrant has been a leading commercial developer for many years in the Colorado market. Employing creative strategies and a “find a way to get it done” approach. With decades of experience owning and developing commercial real estate, as well as a deep understanding of complex CRE financing, Grant’s ability to view each project from the owner’s perspective and his knack for finding solutions where others get stuck, make him an invaluable asset to his clients. Grant believes there is almost always a solution and works hard to find a way to make every deal one that brings great value to his clients.
- Commercial Real Estate Development and Investment
- Developed over 3 Million Square Feet of Commercial Real Estate
- TIF, PIC, PAR, TAP, Financing
- Energize Denver Task Force
- Denver Green Roofs Initiative Task Force
- ICSC State Director (Colorado & Utah), former
- ICSC Government Relations Chair (Colorado & Utah), former